Thursday, July 17, 2008

TT

Just finished my Computer System and Application Test.. Sob sob.. Dont know to do.. Thought lecturer will ask those common abit de question, manatau she go ask those pelik pelik de questions.. Crack my head think for the answer.. But otak kosong de.. At the end, me just simply write whatever I know lo.. The test result sure very teruk de.. No eyes see lo.. Haiz..
Exam half way, got a girl pengsan.. Dont know why.. Everyone so curious.. Include me la.. I somemore go 8, see i can help anot.. Haha.. But the friend dont want listen to our advice, then fine lo.. Go back my place continue exam.. But o.. Too excited or some how, I cant concentrate do the test.. No mood to do.. End up asking answer from other people.. Haha.. But not all la.. Just the fill in the blank de.. Blek..
Tomorrow got presentation le.. Me haven prepare le.. Sob sob.. Dont know what to wear also.. Haiz.. Start to feel nervous ady..
===================
Next week die hard lo.. because:
2 tests, 2 reports, 2 assignments..
I WANT DIE LIAO!!!
I am not robot le.. Need to complete so many task in a week.. Haiz.. Cannot sleep liao..

No comments: