Friday, April 25, 2008

finally..

i finished my final exam!!

so relax.. can throw book liao.. i want to rest, want to go out with friends, want to play around, want to go back hometown.. but, what can i do now? except just stay at home, waiting for people to call me, to get my part-time job..


still haven decide when to go setapak, see the room.. may coming.. still haven find a room.. fan le.. i want my room, i want stay there.. no matter what.. but now still haven rent a room.. how?? fan fan..


today went to take picture and go fill in the form for the part time job.. but they only want me work on 7pm to 12am.. sure mum nag la.. cause who going to fetch me go work?? and it is so late, later kena rob, how?? so many questions.. i very fan le.. want me go work, now go find job, they nag pulak.. aihzz...

1 comment:

David said...

Hey, relax lah! Even after the exam also many things to solve... LOL