Thursday, June 19, 2008

Monday class started at 3pm.. Went to campus when other people were about to finish class.. Haha.. The practical was quite easy.. Food test.. But kinda boring.. Rushing to finish the report.. So cham le.. Because the next day have to pass up Organic Chemistry lab report.. Itu Ruey Shin la.. Said cannot copy terus from the internet.. Make me have to change my report last minute.. So tiring le.. Stress stress.. Finally done at 10something at night.. Then, Ah Leong fetched me home with bike.. Haha.. Scary le.. Almost cannot stand when come down from the bike..

When reached home, I am actually planning to study Cell Biology.. Suddenly so semangat want study.. Mana tau!! Saw a cockcroach in my room.. My first reaction was go to kitchen to take Shieldtox.. Spread all over the room, end up have to wash my bed sheet.. Hand so pain le.. Wash it with hand le.. My house no WASHING MACHINE!! I mean my house in Setapak la.. Then kena za by Ah Leong.. So chammm.... Whole night cannot sleep well..
====================
Tuesday class started at 8.30am.. I woke up at 7.45am.. Then, rush to campus.. Thought I will be late.. Manatau.. Actually still got 15 minutes before class start.. Make me walk like orang gila only.. Run and walk, sweating like mad.. But the practical was so teruk la.. Me just like blur blur, do not how to start my practical.. Sob sob..

Finished class at 1pm.. Went to Jusco.. Have lunch there.. Shakey's Pizza got so many cockcroaches... Sob sob.. Saw Michelle and Ah Leong buying food there.. We went to Ah Leong's house had dinner.. Then, Michelle they all want go swim.. I followed to go see them swim.. Itu Ah Leong push me down.. Dont believe that I dont know to swim la.. Play with me.. Kena 2 times.. Very malu le.. Continually 2 times loss balance.. Sure scared other people.. Haha.. My balancing ability in water=0..

At night. May and I went home.. Ah Leong fetched us back home, then Marcus come find us.. Saw Peat Peat in my house.. Then, we talk talk talk.. Until midnight.. Then, go yam cha.. Then, go back continue talk talk.. Haha.. You know?? End up...4 of us squeeze in the small room.. And I only get to sleep at 5something in the morning.. When I woke up, headache le.. Feel so terrible le..
====================
Wednesday went to Sungei Wang again.. Go there do nothing.. Walk without any destination.. Just walk around with Peat Peat.. Then, we went back home.. Staying at Prima.. Marcus teman-ed me go PV10 collect my shirt.. Went for dinner after that.. Lester followed along.. And we played poker there..

TODAY i slept at 2something in the morning.. Others were continue play 21 until 6am.. End up all skipped class.. Bad bad example..

======================
Thursday, I went to campus alone, sitting KTAR bus.. Itu bus drive in to KTAR campus area.. Make me sesat in the KTAR campus.. So memalukan le.. When walked out, saw Wilson.. So surprise to see him there..

ALmost late for class again.. Actually plan to listen during the lecture.. End up sleeping in the class.. Haha.. Today cannot sleep again.. Having bad headache.. Haiz...

===================

No comments: