Thursday, June 5, 2008

SEtaPAk~~

Finally, me shifted out from home. Now staying at Setapak. Haha.. But my room very warm le, because dont have fan. So this few days i been tumpang-ing at friend's house. Wait for Marcus to borrow me the fan. Haha..

But abit tak biasa la.. Because all my house mates are damn hardworking, every time see them, they all sure holding book study de.. Haiz.. This really make me stress le.. So, I planning start study next week, after I get the fan first. Cannot play play liao.. My class fellow all so hardworking, especially those from STPM..

Me today staying at Prima.. Playing around whole day, never study.. All May's fault.. Make me cannot study.. Haha.. Whole day keep on eating only.. Now tummy not feeling well liao.. Sob sob.. A lot of food inside my tummy.. Haiz..

Just now went to the festival hold by SRC in campus. They selling food and drinks there. We ordered the pearl tea. Vern Mein and I ordered chocolate pearl tea, but itu May different abit. She ordered Mango pearl tea. Funniest thing is the fella incharge called May as Vivian. Haha.. So funny la.. We should exchange our name. Haha..

Some more itu Marcus want chuan me that Wan Chying called him. Blek. My boy boy also got called me, k? But he so bad la, keep ask me dont go back Subang Jaya. Haha.. But too bad la, because I am going back there..

Stay here so boring la.. Dont know what to eat also.. Everyday eat back the same food, sien.. Haha.. And dad not going to buy a new car liao because the petrol price rise again. Haiz.. I cannot have car to drive and Kien Mun dont want come find me because petrol price rise, sob sob.. But never mind la.. I still can be understandable..=p I am so good.. (Cheh, me so perasan le..)

3 comments:

cheery said...

hey, vivian. I have change my blog address :)
jiayou jiayou jiayou!!!

Anonymous said...

hmm....eh sooo cham arh...petrol price increase then no car liao..hmm...
thought u can fetch me to gai gai..haha...
nvm la...haha..eh fast fast go study la...must learn from your room mate..h.ehe...dont play play ad..hehe..
talking bout myself also..hehe..^^ must ocnsentrate on study a d....SPM...t.t

Triple T

Anonymous said...

Give me chance to chuan also cannot meh. Haha. Like this only fun mah.