Saturday, May 31, 2008

No TIME!!

Today shifted all my stuff to Setapak, then we went to find Kim Leong. Mana tau he not feeling well.. Parents keep saying I stupid, dont know to call him from the window, stand there like idiot only. Haiz. I am speechless.. But never mind, since I will be leaving home soon.. Haha..

After that, went to mum's friend's shop to have brunch.. Haha.. I think the food is ok la.. But mum keep complaint that not delicious. But never mind, friend ma.. So the aunt counted the bill quite cheap la.. Haha..

Then, we went to dad's working place. Before that, we dropped by a shoe factory. Because there having warehouse sales.. Teman mum go buy shoes.. But not me buying la.. so boring stand there.. Finally, mum bought a pair of high heels, while dad bought 3 pairs of black shoes.. Plus yesterday 2 pairs of shoes.. Dad been buying 5 pairs of shoes in 2 days.. 1 word~~"GENG!!"

When in the factory that dad been constructing, I met Justin and Joshua.. Have some chat with them la. Then went home with them, since parents need to stay there to do some stuff.. Haha.. Actually, quite fun hanging with them la.. 1 thing that memalukan is---I cant open my house's lock.. no face ya..

At home, mopped the whole house.. So so tired.. Then, prepare dinner for sister. Then, washed al my clothes, had my dinner, bath and finally start doing my organic chemistry lab report.. Now almost finish liao.. So happy.. Because just now still worry cannot finish the lab report on time.. Doing it together with May.. Discussing in MSN.. Haha.. geng le??

Tomorrow got work again.. Then, at night going back Setapak with kor and adeline.. Haha.. Monday coming again.. So lazy to go for class.. Haiz. Because I haven revise my organic chemistry.. Which I bet with kor that I will study it in this week.. Look like I cant take it.. Haiz.. This weekends so busy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 word to u...geng!!
in one day do so mamny stuff....for me i die lor.hehe..
another word for ur daddy, geng!!
buy 5 shoe in 2 day...song man..hehe...
how was ur work?..hehe..enjoy??

Thu Yuen

vivian said...

haha.. so far so good la.. nothing much also la. everyday just sit there, wait for customers.. quite enjoy lo.. relax plus easy job.. haha.. hows life?