Friday, May 23, 2008

Life!!

Me going back to school soon.. Haha.. So happy, because finally holidays come to an end. Cant wait to go back.. Wonder who will be my coursemates. Yet, now still worry about my result. The UTAR so slow la. Until now still haven upload our result in intranet.

I haven pay my bill yet. Haha. Haven collect my UTAR t-shirt, file and also haven go to take picture for the student ID. So so so busy.......

I want my time table, because I have to confirm with Kien Mun about the promoter job in GIANT. Haiz... I wish I can take up the job, but scare crash with my studies. One more thing is the job is on saturday and sunday. And my birthday is on saturday, I want go out celebrate with friends. But i need money also.. How?? Wonder should I accept the job offer??

=============================================================

Yesterday went out with Joan, Chee Shan, Joe Hui, Xinnee and Hui Nien. Sorry ya gals, I cant have dinner with you all. Yi Lian, sorry cant meet you up yesterday. I have to rush back because I knew he will be late for work again. Haha.. But nevermind la, dy biasa la..

I bought J CO donuts yesterday. only bought half dozen la.. Sharing with friends. Then today is sister's birthday. So the donuts become sister's birthday present. Me so smart le. Niway, just wanna said, "Sis, happy birthday lo!!" Me long time never said happy birthday to siblings and parents liao, because it will feel so weird to wish them. Haha..

He came at 7.20pm (if I am not wrong) . Late again. Then, he went out again. Left me in book store until 10 something. Luckily, nothing happen, I am still able to handle the problems. Lucky thing is boss never come and not even call. Good la.. Because yesterday I was so worry that boss will drop by and call to know how is the business. I never see boss before ma. Of course will scare la..

A day finished. Was so tired. Because i been wearing contact lense for whole day, eyes were so so tired. Haha. After he went back then I mai go sleep lo.

=============================================================

Tomorrow have to wake up early, going to eaay pha-max conference. Haiz.. Mum also called him go, so tomorrow I need to morning call him liao. If not, he sure wake up late again de. Haha.. Hope he can wake up la.. Because he today works until 12 am again. Lazy pig~~

No comments: