Thursday, May 15, 2008

one day trip..

I went to setapak today with kim leong and xinnee.. We went to pasar seni first, then we went to makan at McDonald. After that only sit LRT go Wangsa Maju. When I at the LRT station, the machine cacat la. Dont want eat my ticket, make me jam there because cannot get my card. Haha.. After reach Wangsa Maju, we went to my room in Setapak. We sitting inside do nothing, talking only. Then we went to Kim Leong's room, go see the store room. Haha. Then we went to UTAR campus, go walk walk awhile. The campus quite far le. Walk until leg pain.. Blek.. Then xinnee and me went back ourselves, because Kim Leong has something to do. Finally reach home at 5pm. Tired ya.. Finally finally, i knew how to go setapak. And today is the FIRST time i sit LRT.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah....good....finnaly get to sit LRT swt!!! haha....sound lie u very enjoy the day^^
haha...

THU YUEN

David said...

Wah so fast got my name is your list ade. I updated my blog ade. Setapak nice or not?

vivian said...

haha.. Of cos la.. Now only you know that my action very fast a? blek.. ok lo.. smaller than Kampar de for sure.. Haha.. but still blur with the school direction.. haha..

Anonymous said...

din noe that u nvr sit LRT b4...