Friday, May 9, 2008

What a day??

I hate it.. Idiot.. I want go out then go out la.. I am 19 this year.. No longer a small kid, k? I can take care myself.. Give me some freedom, k? I just went out with friends.. Someone that you all know well.. But why still want scold.. I not asking money from you all also.. Today I didn't even spend any money.. I admitted that I going out, because I just want to be honest.. But why still want scold me.. And I finished everything, all my works before I going out.. I just want a little bit of freedom.. I am not a bird in the cage..


Excuse me.. What you mean by "You are not important?" A cloth is more important than your own daughter? Now i knew it.. Do you know how hurt i felt? Just in order to dry your pants, you said this to me.. Sometime I really wonder.. How can you said it to me? I am your daughter.. I am here not for you to scold, to nag, to complaint about.. I am your daughter not your maid, k?


Why want spoilt my mood like this? Today is a happy day for me, but it is before i met my parents at home.. Just let me be happy just a day, is it so hard for you two to make it? Please.. Why I need to live like this.. I dont dare to fight back because I know I am your daughter.. No matter what I said, you all wont listen.. But just be fair..


I want my own life.. I want to live my life happily.. But your words really hurt me a lot.. I dont dare to tell you what I think face to face.. But I hope you all know that, child is a gift.. Not a burden.. Love your child, care about them.. Not by pressuring them.. I hope to see changes when I come back from setapak (although it is still have 3 more weeks to go, before i staying at setapak)..

1 comment:

Kevin Liang said...

Though it's frustrated to be in such a bad situation, you'll be away from them soon. =) You are gonna stay outside when you're studying degree, rite?
Anyway, they're still your parents. If they insist on treating you in such an unsuitable way, let them be. Don't hurt their feelings also if it has not reached over your limit yet. =P
Btw, i believe you'll have your freedom soon. As you said, we're 19 now! Getting to 20 soon. I don't think you will still get grounded by them anyway. Haha! Just be patient.
Well, finally, anyway, whatever also, I wanna say, Happy Mother's Day! xD
All the best to you. =)