Sunday, May 25, 2008

Weekend~~

Yesterday went to easy pha-max conference with parents. Justin, Joshua (Justin's brother) and Kien Mun follow along. I woke up at 6.00am to morning call Kien Mun, then i sleep back until 7.00am only wake up. Haha!! Me so evil la. =p

After woke up, went to bath and eat breakfast lo. Then, sms him but he never reply, so I called him again. He memang like to be late la. Beh tahan.. Haha.. He was late again, but nevermind la since parents just get ready on that time. After that, we went to Justin's house to pick them up. Me so cham!! Sit with 3 guys at the back seat, like sardine only. Because all so big size, make me no place to sit. Sob sob~~

When reached there, my legs cramp, faster climbed out from the car. Haha. We went to the hall, having breakfast. Me actually dont plan to eat, because dont feel like eating. But mum start to nag, said paid liao, dont waste the money.. Then, Joshua took 3 pieces of sandwiches for me, so have to eat lo. After ate breakfast, I followed mum go register lo. The company system very teruk le. Sent them the name, but they never wrote it on the ID. Cacat la..

We went inside the hall and ready for the speech. Kien Mun's promoter called, so he went out to answer the call la. Then, he just stay outside until I sms him. Mum keep asking me where he went, so fan.

After listen half way, start to feel sleepy liao. Then, he went out again. I dont like lunch break. Only 45 minutes, and itu Kien Mun dont know go where liao. Mum keep ask me to call him. Buthe pulak switch off phone. Feel like punch him and scold him kau kau. Bu shuang..XP

And the lunch also teruk la.. Never prepare well, we been waiting for the food so long. When reached our turn, all the food finished. Damn sui la.. Then, wait for the food lo. Then, Chee Hou sms-ed me that result is out. So I am so nervous, asking sister helps me check for the result.

After knew my result, me no mood eat my lunch liao. Because I am too happy. The result is better than what I been expected.. Haha.. Can chuan in front Kien Mun, Justin and Joshua. After lunch, teman mum go toilet. She nag me because I keep talking to Joshua and Kien Mun. Ask me keep quiet. Just dont understand why she nag me about that. Not my fault also, they are boring so they talk to me la. sob~~

The second part of the conference started. Kien Mun, Joshua and Justin start to fall asleep. Haha.. So nice to kacau them, disturb them from sleeping. Haha. Finally, the talks ended. Happy time because no need sit inside the hall anymore. Prepare for dinner.

We went to upstair to look at the scenery. Then, we took some photo. Haha.. Our first picture is at here. Havent get the picture from Justin.

The company service is teruk la. Never register mum's name. So we have to sit at different table. The uncles same table with me like hungry ghost, so scary la. The dinner is so bad. The food sux man, not nice de. Never eat full full also.

**Half way of the dinner, the company hold a donation for the Si Chuan earthquake. Dad donated Rm50. I am so touch when listen to the speech. Why this happened to our earth? Wonder.. **

When came back home, I be the sardine again. Reached home on 12.00am. Sleepy~~ Slept at 1.50am. SO tired!!

=====================================

Today woke up at 10.45am. Actually me suppose to work at 10am, but he helps me work first, so that I no need to wake up so early. I went to work on 1pm. Haha. He is late for work again today. We suppose to work on 10am, but he reached at 10.45am. Haha. So he changed the time setting. Bad boy ya.

He went out at 2.30pm to Klang, I guess. Feel sorry because I kept on call him. So many thing happen today. Me is so stupid, keep making mistakes. Luckily all the customers are so nice, they never scold me for being so slow.

Then, I told him come back faster. He came back at 6.00pm. So, I learned to close account. So happy le. Because the amount in computer and the machine is the same. Haha.. First time le. And I still haven meet my boss. Wonder how he look like??

When I went back, he still there, because need to wait for boss to take over the shift. Kelian him. Because he never take the salary. The salary is for me de. He filled in the card that me working. But actually, he worked in the morning, but he never take the salary. This few days also like that. When I worked with him, all the salary I take. Haha. He work without salary. Blek..

2 comments:

cheery said...

Hey, u start working d a?
Good le. Not like me so useless. haha..btw, i gt blog d. Go view lo. haha. So, hows ur studies?

vivian said...

haha.. ya.. but just sunday work only.. so still counted useless la.. blek.. studies? die liao lo.. cos i dont understand at all.. so cham.. the lecturer like talking to himself only.. haha.. you le? so far so good?? enjoy your life there??