Saturday, May 10, 2008

"afternoon-mare"??

Today, parents left house early.. Can sleep until late late only wake up.. But still my that brother, suddenly so hardworking want go library study, so sister has to fetch him go la.. Make me cannot sleep until very very late.. 10am woke up.. Bu shuang lo.. Then, eat my breakfast.. Read novel then watch cartoon.. 1pm that time, feel hungry.. So ask sister go ta pau la.. She bought me tom yam fried rice.. Haha.. Quite spicy la.. After makan, feel sleepy pulak.. So go to sleep la.. Sleep sleep sleep.. Then have a bad dream.. Dream of I got a down syndrome boy friend.. And his mum asking me out yam cha, said want to discuss about our wedding.. Haha.. Then i refuse to marry with him.. Then his parents called my nanny and talk to her about it.. And nanny ask me think clearly.. Walao.. What kind of dream is it? Fast fast wake up.. Dont want continue to dream about this matter liao.. Think I watch too much TV liao.. Haha.. Then I mop the whole floor.. And watch TV again.. After that, eat dinner.. But eat abit only, give brother the rest.. Because still feel full.. Then now, I am hungry again.. Want to go find something to eat.. Haha.. Getting fat liao lo..=p

No comments: