Saturday, May 3, 2008

thurs, fri and sat!!

Last thursday, which is also labour day.. Parents and me went to setapak to search for the room I going to rent when study at setapak.. finally found one at Taman Bunga Raya there.. Friend recommend.. Haha.. Finally settle my problem.. But now have to start thinking about when I going to shift in?? Maybe start renting on june, want to save money.. The first week maybe travel from house.. Haiz.. It going to be very suffering.. Because have to wake up early everyday.. Headache when think about it.. Haiz.. Fan.. Dad want put a car there, so it will be easier for me to travel from place to place.. But the problem is I dont know to drive.. Haha.. Never mind, at least got people want to sit my car.. Haha.. Must learn to drive when in setapak.. Cannot sia sui.. Must prove to them that I can drive.. Blek..

=============================

Friday went back to school for the extra practical class in order to prepare for the coming first aid test.. End up, i was playing in the bilik kesihatan.. Walking around doing nothing.. They all thought i know about first aid, keep asking me question.. But pai seh la.. Because i actually dont know anything also.. Same as them.. So I just simply give them the answer.. Haha.. Then after the practical, I still have to wait for brother to finish his koperasi thing.. Sit in Bilik Kesihatan doing nothing, waste my time only.. But never mind la.. Because I also dont want go home so early.. So i just took a short nap in Bilik Kesihatan.. Haha.. Inside BK got sofa.. But still very boring because i alone in the Bilik Kesihatan.. Was eating lunch with Swee Kiang, King Hao, Yi Lian and a girl.. then, Yi Lian need to rush back home, because have to look after her brother.. So i teman her back lo.. We walk back.. Then, I walk back school.. From USJ 4 back to USJ13.. It is damn far.. sweating like mad when reached school.. Haha.. Damn tired le..

=============================

Today is the day for me to take my first aid exam.. Was so nervous before the exam, start to worry this, worry that.. But when see the paper, I dont know what to say.. To say easy, not really.. To say hard, but not also that hard.. Ok la.. but still worry for the theory test.. Cos never study, simply tembak only.. Haha.. My exam is with all the examiners, almost the last group taking exam.. The practical part not that worry.. Cos quite relax.. Haha.. Think back last time, first aid exam used to be very serious.. Now it is like quite relaxing, not that formal.. Haha.. Suddenly become the examiner for Choking.. Wonder.. But i really feel bad because I scared a member.. She like want to cry when I keep asking her question.. Haha.. Dont know why la.. Maybe I really scare her.. But still I thought I am not that fierce.. Haha.. Finish exam on almost 2pm.. half die when reach home.. Grandparents came my house.. And I ate my lunch on 2 something.. Muscle pain le.. Talking to kor for almost an hour.. About room in Setapak, About UTAR, and other stuff la.. Long time never really chit-chat with friends liao.. Miss the old time..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah finnaly u leave subang...haha..so good no need see you!! joking...
im sure you will miss us alotzzzz rmb me always ooh(ur love enemy)..haha..^^ =.=
btw all the best in the future and dont forget to drop me msg anytime ooh^^

u pembuli...make eople cry..bad bad...cruel girl^^
the girl is from our school want is it?(YN?)

Regards,
thu yuen